Buying Investment Condos to Rent
Rental properties can be a great part of your investment portfolio. Finding the right property, however, is vital. What are the traits of successful private rental property owners? There’s no one size fits all, but importantly, here are many questions to ask yourself:
- How do I buy a condo at the best/right right price?
- What’s the best way to finance the purchase?
- Where should I buy?
- Is a condo better than a detached home rental property?
- How do I find a (good) tenant?
- How much should I charge for rent?
- What if I decide to sell it?
As condo rental experts, we have YOUR answers!
For every question we’ve your answers. You see, we’re investors ourselves and our clients have replicated our success – with many purchasing multiple properties and accumulating capital wealth. Our formula is aimed at securing excellent properties at the best deal. This often involves working with our key builder partners to buy properties pre-construction/new condos. Our preferred access to the best terms for clients means you you start making money on the day you make the deal (not the day you deposit the first rent cheque!). Oh, and we help clients find great renters, too!